USCIS Sales Opportunities
July 25, 2012 1 Comment
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) remains a hotbed for news headlines, with media attention focused on the organization’s public-facing services such as visas, citizenship, and related policy.
It goes without saying that in order to deliver these services to the public effectively, USCIS relies extensively on its IT backbone. Meaning there are many opportunities for IT vendors within USCIS now and heading into FY13.
Many of these opportunities support the USCIS CIO’s strategic goals, which include:
- Strengthening national security safeguards & combating fraud
- Reinforcing quality & consistency in administering immigration benefits
- Enhancing customer service & public engagement
- Developing customized automated tools
- Applying new technologies to replace outdated training delivery modes
To learn more about specific opportunities for IT vendors within USCIS, check out the video below. It was taken from a recent briefing I conducted on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). To see a replay of the full briefing, visit www.immixgroup.com/dhs-webcast.